- Area of Specialization: Marketing
- Department of Business Administration & Marketing
- MY PROFILE
Dr Iyadi Rollins Chiyem joined the services of Delta State Polytechnic, Department of Business Administration, Ogwashi- Uku, Nigeria, in 2009 and rose to the rank of a Principal Lecturer before joining the services of Delta State University, Department of Business Administration and Marketing, Asaba Campus in 2020 as Lecturer 1. He obtained his first degree (B.Sc) in Business Administration from Delta State University, Abraka, Nigeria. In his quest for more knowledge he proceeded to the one and only University of Nigeria, Nsukka were he obtained M.Sc Marketing (2008) and Ph.D Marketing (2015) respectively. He teaches courses in Business Administration and Marketing including principles of marketing, marketing management, principles of purchasing, purchasing and materials management, entrepreneurship development, etc.
Dr Iyad is a researcher and a prolific writer. He has written and published scholarly articles in national and international journals . He has co-authored and published textbooks including Principles of Marketing; Production management, Management: Nature, Theory, and Principles; Fundamentals of Purchasing and Materials Management; and Programmes and Project Management in Public Sector.
Dr Iyadi is friendly and a team player. He has served in many committees in The Polytechnic . He represented Academic Board in Appointment and Promotion Committee (A&PC) of the Polytechnic; member, committee to develop Project Writing Format and to plan seminar for students on research methodology for the entire Polytechnic; member, Polytechnic Procurement Committee; member, Committee on Assessment of Lecturers’ Performance in the Polytechnic; member, Academic Staff Result Verification Committee; and Chairman, Committee on Reaccreditation of Department of Business Administration.
Dr Iyadi was a member of Academic Board (the highest policy making body on academic matters in the Polytechnic) between 2016 and 2020.
Dr Iyadi was the Head, Department of Business Administration for two years (2016 – 2018) and Hall Warden (Male Hostel) of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi – Uku between 2019 and 2020.
Dr Iyadi functions is not limited to teaching and administrative work, he is also a guidance councilor as he has in different ways helped and still helping staff and students in addressing critical issues that bothers their lifes.
Dr Iyadi is a full and active member of National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN), the body that regulates marketing profession in Nigeria. Currently, he is an executive member (Treasurer) of Asaba Chapter of the institute. He is also a member of Nigeria Red Cross Society.
Dr Iyadi is a Training and Development consultant. He consult and facilitate for National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN) and National Open University of Nigeria, Asaba Study Centre.
Dr Iyadi Rollins hail from Umunede in Ika North East Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. He is married with Children.
- 1. Iyadi, R. C. ; Kifordu, A. A; and Ofili, P (2020) The Impact of Public Relations in Managing Students Related Crisis in Nigeria Tertiary Institutions, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
Vol.29(8) Pages: 5178 - 5188
- 2. Onuorah, A. C; Iyadi, R. C. ; and Kifordu, A. A (2020) Financial Creativity and Innovative Marketing on Business Performance: A Collaborative Study of Selected Commercial Banks in Nigeria, International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
Vol.29(7) Pages: 14297 - 14308
- 3. Iyadi, Rollins C. (Ph.D) and Assay B. (2019) The Impact of Social Media Network on Insecurity in Nigeria, Lapai International Journal of Management and Social Sciences, Ibrahim Badamasi University, Lapai, Niger State, Nigeria
ibbujournal.com/index.php/lijomass Vol.11(2) Pages: 283 - 287
- 4. Iyadi, Rollins C. (Ph.D) and Obialor I. C (2019) Service Delivery in Electricity Sub-Sector of Nigeria Economy, Lapai International Journal of Management and Social Sciences, Ibrahim Badamasi University, Lapai, Niger State, Nigeria
ibbujournal.com/index.php/lijomass Vol.11(2) Pages: 283 - 287
- 5. Iyadi, Rollins C. (Ph.D) (2017) An Analysis of the Operations of Public Relations as a Professional Body at the Global Level., Lapai Journal of management, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Niger State, Nigeria
Vol.7(2) Pages: 181 - 189
- 6. Sunday - Ekwu, N.; Iyadi, R. C. ; and Ovoh, A (2017) Management Information System and Audit Practice in Delta State, south-south of Nigeria, International Journal of Public Administration and Management, Kampala International Universty
Vol.1(1) Pages: 28 - 43
- 7. Iyadi, Rollins C. (ph.d) and Okolie Chiyem (2017) Public Relations Strategies and Image Management in Time of Organizational Conflict, Nigeria Journal of Management Sciences (NJMS), Benue State University
https://www.bsum.edu.ng/njms/views/vol6N2/publicRelations.php Vol.Vol 6 no 1 Pages: 236 -243
- 8. Igbesi, E. F; Iyadi, R. C; and Egbule, S. (2016) The Role of ICT in Management of Human Resource in Asaba Electricity Distribution Company, International Journal of Empirical Research: A Collaborative Research Publications of Feat Human Resource, International University of Cameroon and University of Botswanan
Vol.6(1) Pages: 165 - 181
- 9. Iyadi, R. C and Agetue, F. N (2016) Vocational Technical Education: Antidote to Internal Security in Nigeria, International Journal of Empirical Research; a Collaborative Research Publications of Feat Human Resource , International University, Cameroon and University of Botswana, Gaborone
Vol.6(1) Pages: 182 - 196
- 10. Idoko, F. I; Iyadi, R. C and Yahaya, S.E (2016) Cost - Benefit Analysis (CBA) of Electronic Banking in Nigeria: a study of United Bank for Africa, Jalingo, , Lapai Journal of management, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Niger State, Nigeria
Vol.7(1) Pages: 8 - 21
- 11. Iyadi, R. C; Ofili, P.N; and Agetue, F.N (2014) Repositioning Nigeria Youth for Economic Productivity and National Security through Entrepreneurial Education , School of General Studies, Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku
Vol.1(1) Pages: 139 - 151
- 12. Iyadi, R. C and Agetue, F.N (2014) The Relevance of Women Entrepreneurs in Economic Growth for Sustainable National Development,, Journal of Faculty of Management Sciences Delta, State University, Abraka
Vol. Pages: 261- 272
- 13. Iyadi, R. C. (2012) An Empirical Survey of Intermediate and Junior Employees Participation in Decision making and its Impact on Productivity in Kogi State Agricultural Development Project(KSADP), Anyigba Zone, Journal of Public Administration, Kogi State University, Anyigba
Vol.1(2) Pages: 175- 183
- 14. Iyadi, R.C (2012) An Empirical Evaluation of the Effect of Inadequate Marketing Effort on New Product Failure in Nigerian Marketing Environment , Journal of Public Administration, Kogi State University, Anyigba
Vol.1(2) Pages: 104- 114
- 15. Moguluwa, S. C and Iyadi, R. C (2012) Empirical Evaluation of Promotional Strategies and Consumption Pattern of Aluminium Manufacturing Firms in Nigeria , Journal of Advances in Management, University of Ilorin, Nigeria
Vol.10(1) Pages: 1- 16
- 16. Ehikwe, A and Iyadi, R. C (2012) Product Distribution Strategies for Improved channel Performance Marketing of Sona Brewery Product in Kogi State, Nigeria, Journal of Advances in Management, University of Ilorin, Nigeria
Vol.10(1) Pages: 1- 16
- 17. Idoko, I.F and Iyadi, R.C (2012) Alleviating High Agricultural Input and product Prices as an Imperative for Nigeria to Attain Food Security for Vision 20: 2020, Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, Taraba State University, Jalingo, Nigeria
Vol.1(2) Pages: 1- 13
- 18. Idoko, F.I, Anthony, D.B; and Iyadi, R.C (2011) Developing Rural Cottage Industries: An Imperative for Rural Development, Industrialization and the Attainment of Nigeria's Vision 20:2020, Journal of History and Archaeology, Taraba State University, Jalingo, Nigeria
Vol.1(2) Pages: 22 - 31
- 19. Iyadi, R. C. ; and Ogbadu, E.E (2011) A Survey Approach on the Impact of Advertising on Marketing of Nokia, Samsung and Motorola Handsets, Kogi Journal of management, Faculty of Management Sciences, Kogi State University, Anyigba, Nigeria
Vol.4(1) Pages: 103 - 115
- 20. Nnabuko, J.O and Iyadi R.C (2011) Exploring Global Market through International Marketing Research Strategies, Kogi Journal of management, Faculty of Management Sciences, Kogi State University, Anyigba, Nigeria
Vol.4(1) Pages: 29 - 38
- 21. Okorie, C and Iyadi, R.C (2008) Socio - Economic Imperative of Advertising in the Society, International Journal of Business and Common Market Studies
Vol.5(1&2) Pages: 190 - 200
- 22. Ibeh, J.I and Iyadi R.C (2008) Management of Product and Service Life Cycle Marketing Strategies in a Production Sector, Journal of Business Administration and Management
Vol.5(1) Pages: 138 - 141
- 23. Iyadi, R. C. and Ibeh, J.I (2008) The Relevance of Efficient Purchasing and Supply Management in an Organization, Journal of Management and Enterprise Development
Vol.5(1) Pages: 52 - 56
- 24. Idoko, I.F and Iyadi, R.C (2008) Change as a Correlation to Organizational Performance in Nigeria, Journal of Management Sciences , Anambra State University, Uli ( now Igbariam)
Vol.1(1) Pages: 211 - 220
- 25. Idoko, I. F and Iyadi, R. C (2007) The Challenges for Industrialization through the Small Scale Industries in Nigeria, Journal of Business and Management Studies, Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, Nigeria
Vol.1(2) Pages: 492 - 499