- Area of Specialization: Management
- Department of Business Administration & Marketing
- Dr. Felix Orishede is a management scientist, educator and a researcher. His career in management started at Delta State University, Abraka where he obtained his B.Sc degree in Business Administration. He later proceeded to the University of Nigeria, Nsukka where he obtained his MBA in Management, M.Sc in Management and Ph.D in Management. Dr. Felix Orishede is an Associate Member of Nigeria Institute of Management Chartered. (AMNIM) and has many years of working experiences in the private sector organizations.
He joined the services of the Delta State University in 2005 as an Assistant Lecturer and rose to the rank of a Senior Lecturer. He was a Head of Department for a period of four (4) years, since then he has been serving in the Department of Business Administration and Marketing, Faculty of Management Sciences Delta State University, Abraka. He teaches management courses across different levels of programmes in the Department and Faculty. Over the years, he has supervised several postgraduates’ projects, dissertations and currently thesis in Business Administration and Marketing postgraduate programmes, these cut across PGD, MSc and Ph.D degree programmes. Dr. Felix Orishede has many years of administrative and academic experiences to his credit.
Dr. Felix Orishede has attended several conferences and has published extensively in different Journals both local and International Journals, just to mention a few are Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, Management and Administration, International Journal of Management Sciences, International Journal of Marketing and Business Development, Trend Journal of Management and Social Sciences, Journal of Social and policy Issues, Journal of Economics and Management and International Journal of Advancement in Development Studies. His area of specialization is Management.
In addition to teaching, he is currently involved in academic research and community development. He has contributed immensely to capacity building and manpower development in various Government Ministries, Agencies and Parastatals through seminars, Workshops and Conferences.
Finally, he is a devoted Christian and happily married.
- 1. Orishede Felix (2017) Entrepreneurial Development and Economic Growth: A Theoretical Approach, Journal of social and Management Sciences/Faculty of Social Sciences, Delta State University, Abraka
- 2. Orishede Felix. (2016) Competitive Intelligence and Its Implication for Competitive Advantage in the Nigerian Brewery Industry, Journal of social and Management Sciences
Vol. 11(2) Pages: 46-61
- 3. Orishede F. and Ogbor J.O. (2015) The Financial Environment and the Challenges of Entrepreneurial Development in Sub/Saharan Africa, Journal of Social and Management Sciences
Vol. 10(2) Pages: 1-14
- 4. Orishede Felix. (2015) Organizational Culture and Career Progression in Public Enterprise, International Journal of humanities and Social Studies
Vol.3(5) Pages: 123 -133
- 5. Orishede F. and Charity A. Ezenwakwelu (2014) Empirical Analysis of Entrepreneurial Development and Implication for Nigerian Economic Growth, European Journal of Business and Management
Vol.6(30) Pages: 97 – 107
- 6. Orishede Felix (2014) The Quest for Sustainable Development: Strategies for Managing Stakeholder Relationships, European Journal of Business and Management
Vol.6(35) Pages: 179 -186
- 7. Orishede Felix and John Oghenechuko Ogbor (2014) The Quest for Sustainable Development: Strategies for Managing Stakeholder Relationships, Quest/Semanticscholar
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/The-Quest-for-Sustainable-Development%3A-Strategies-Felix-Ogbor/ab22e21ec90e86e6b86de5c4cd8ab7ab21afd35a Vol.6(35) Pages:
- 8. Orishede, F. Agu, Okoro Agu (2013) Contested Terrain: A Discourse of Sustainable Development from a Stakeholder’ Perspective, International Journal of Development Research
Vol.4(11) Pages: 2527-2535
- 9. Ogbor J.O. and Orishede F. (2012) Conflict Management from a Stakeholder Perspective, International Journal of Marketing and Business development
Vol.4(1) Pages: 1-13
- 10. Chris, S. Orishede F. and Nathaniel, U. (2012) Post Amnesty Peace Building and Entrepreneurship in the Niger Delta: Implication for Development, International Journal of Advancement in Development Studies
Vol. 7(3) Pages: 1-7
- 11. Ogbor J.O. and Orishede F. (2012) The Economic Environment and The Development of Entrepreneurship in Sub-Saharan Africa, Journal of Management and Entrepreneurial Development
Vol. 2(1) Pages: 1-6
- 12. Ogbor J.O. and Orishede F. (2012) Structural Adjustment Programme: Entrepreneurial Development in Africa: Dialectics and Contradictions, Trend Journal of Management and Social Sciences
Vol. Pages: 108-117
- 13. Orishede F. (2011) Management by Objective: Concept, Implementation and Benefits, African Journal of Management and Administration
Vol.4(1) Pages: 163 -166
- 14. Nathaniel, U. and Orishede F. (2011) Curbing Structural Violence for Sustainable Development in the Niger Delta: The Role of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, International Journal of Economics and Management
Vol. 3(1) Pages: 14 – 18
- 15. Orishede, F. (2011) The Organizational and Management Context of Entrepreneurship , International Journal of Management Sciences.
Vol. 3(5) Pages: 123 - 133
- 16. Ekakitie, E.S. and Orishede F. (2010) Emotional Intelligence (EI) and its relevance to Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Journal of Management Enterprise Development
Vol.7(3) Pages: 35 -44
- 17. Nathaniel, U. and Orishede F. (2008) Job Related Stress and Nigerian Worker, Journal of Social and Policy Issues
Vol.5(3) Pages: 25 -30
- 18. Orishede F. (2008) Human Resource Training and Development: Concept, Methods and Benefits, Journals of Business Administration and Management
Vol.3(3) Pages: 1-7
- 19. Ogbor, J.O. and Orishede, F. ( 2017) The Discourse of Culture, Gender and Entrepreneurship, Strategies for Managing Gender Diversity for Entrepreneurship Development, Journal of Social and Management Sciences
Vol.12(1) Pages: 118-126
- 20. Ekakitie Emonena Sunny and Orishede Felix ( 2015) The Selection Process and Employee Performance Evidence From The Nigeria Public Sector. Management Sciences Review (MSR), Official Journal of the Faculty of Management Sciences,
Vol. 6(2) Pages: 22- 46
- 21. Ogbor J.O. and Orishede F. ( 2015) Oppenness and Closure The Dialectics and Contradictions of Globalization and The Development of African Entrepreneurship., Journal of social and Management Sciences
Vol. 10(1) Pages: 44-54
- 22. Orishede F. ( 2011) Corporate Social Responsibility: Strategies, Benefits and the Impact on Business Environment, Journal of Management and Administration
Vol.5(1) Pages: 6–11.
- 23. Orishede F. ( 2008) Industrial Conflict: Concept, Sources and Management, Journal of Management and Enterprise Development
Vol. 5(2) Pages: 17 -22