- Area of Specialization: Accounting and financial reporting
- Department of Accounting/Banking & Finance
- Lucky ENAKIRERHI is an Accountant with experience across finance & management, youth development, civic engagement and is very passionate about mentorship, good governance and policy formulation.
He holds a First Class Honours Degree in Accounting and a Master Degree (Distinction) in Accounting and Financial Management from Coventry University, United Kingdom.
As a lecturer of Financial Accounting in the Department of Accounting, Banking and Finance, working with young people comes naturally as he strives to imbue the right skill set, not only in his students but the young people he serves.
Lucky Enakirerhi is the lead consultant to Dominion Gas, a firm base in Asaba and the Head of Operation, Ideals and Realities Youth Empowerment Foundation, an organisation which focuses on young Nigerians.
He has published several academic articles in local, nationals and international peer-review journals.
He envisions a future of young and active changemakers in Nigeria and Africa. A change that will rebirth our educational and political systems to be one of the best in the world.
- 1. Enakirerhi, L.I., Eferakeya, I. &amp; Big-Alabo, M. (2020) The Balanced Score Card (BSC) Approach to Measuring Performance in Service Firms in Nigeria: A Theoretical Perspective, International of Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations/Research Publish Journals
https://researchpublish.com/issue/IJMCI/Issue-2-October-2019-March-2020 Vol.7( 2) Pages: 1419 - 1424
- 2. Enakirerhi, L.I., Ibanichuka, E.A.L. & Ofurum, C.O (2020) Firms’ Profitability and Financial Reporting Quality: Pre and Post IFRS Adoption in Nigeria, International Journal of Research and Innovation in Social Science/Research and Scientific Innovation Society
https://www.rsisinternational.org/journals/ijriss/digital-library/volume-iv-issue-i/#1516096125219-0bbf3fb7-4d8e Vol.4 (1) Pages: 249-255
- 3. Enakirerhi, L.I., Ibanichuka, E.A.L. & Ofurum, C.O (2020) International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Adoption and Short-Term Liquidity of Firms in Nigeria, International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation/Research and Scientific Innovation Society
https://www.rsisinternational.org/journals/ijrsi/virtual-library/volume-vii-issue-i/#1516096125219-0bbf3fb7-4d8e Vol.7 (1) Pages: 154-157
- 4. Enakirerhi, L.I., Temile, S.O. & Eferakeya, I. (2020) Macro-Economic, Bank Specific Variables and Credit Risk in Nigeria., Sokoto Journal of Management Studies/Faculty of Management Sciences, Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokot - Nigeria
Vol.22 (1) Pages: 137 - 154
- 5. Ighosewe, F.E. & Enakirerhi, L.I (2020) IFRS Adoption and value relevance of financial statement of listed industrial firms in Nigeria, Sokoto Journal of Management Studies/Faculty of Management Sciences, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokot - Nigeria
Vol.24(3) Pages: 54 - 70
- 6. Enakirerhi, L.I. & Ighosewe, F.E (2020) Determinants of audit fees: Evidence from the industrial and consumer goods sectors in Nigeria, Journal of Social and Management Sciences /Faculty of the Social Sciences, Delsu State University, Abraka
Vol.15(1) Pages: 68 - 78
- 7. Enakirerhi, L.I. and Wobo, H.O (2019) Nexus Between Financial Performance Determinants and Nigeria Bank. , IMSU Business & Finance Journal/Imo State Univerisity, Nigeria
Vol.9 (2) Pages: 213 - 222
- 8. Temile, S.O, Enakirerhi, L.I., Ighosewe, F.E. & Dadang, P.J. (2019) Risk Management and Internal Control System of Nigeria’s Banking Sector, Humanities & Social Sciences Review/GIAP Journals
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/c4be/3c2c6c5931a20460fef5115cd964c183cd51.pdf Vol.7(4) Pages: 943-949.
- 9. Ogbonna, G.N. and Enakirerhi, L.I. (2017) IFRS adoption and value relevance of published financial information., Journal of Accounting and Business/University of PortHarcourt
Vol.5 (2) Pages: 80-89
- 10. Eferakeya, I. and Enakirerhi, L.I. (2017) The Ethical Issues in 2007 Financial Crisis. , AAU Journal of Management Sciences/ Ambrose Ali University, Edo State
Vol. 7 (2) Pages: 103-120
- 11. Enakirerhi L.I. and Temile O. S. (2017) IPPIS in Nigeria: Challenges, benefits and prospects. , International Journal of Social Science and Economic Research/MIJP Publication
http://ijsser.org/uploads/ijsser_02__216.pdf Vol.2 (5) Pages: 3490-3497
- 12. Enakirerhi L.I. (2016) Board structure, ownership structure and financial performance of manufacturing firms in Nigeria., ICAN Journal of Accounting and Finance: Academic Conference Special Edition/Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
Vol.1 (1) Pages: 1-14
- 13. Enakirerhi L.I and Chijuka M.I. (2016) The Determinants of capital structure of FTSE 100 firms in the UK: A fixed effect panel data approach, Research Journal of Finance and Accounting/IISTE
https://www.semanticscholar.org/paper/The-Determinants-of-Capital-Structure-of-FTSE-100-A-Enakirerhi-Chijuka/06bc4fadb9420d3e3763c9ecd7df9223913f10a3 Vol.7 (13) Pages: 59-73
- 14. Temile, S.O., Jatmiko, D.P., Dabor, E.L. and Enakirerhi, L.I. (2016) Balance score card: An implementation of strategic performance metric. , International Journal of Management and Commerce Innovations/Research Publish Journals
https://researchpublish.com/issue/IJMCI/Issue-2-October-2015-March-2016 Vol.3 (2) Pages: 321 – 328.
- 15. Chijuka M.I. and Enakirerhi L.I (2014) The determinants of capital structure of FTSE 100 firms in the UK. , European Journal of Business and Social Sciences
Vol.3 (8) Pages: 60-85