- Area of Specialization: Electronics/Communications
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- My name is Engr. Dr. Anthony Onoharigho Okpare and I am a lecturer in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Department of Delta State University, Oleh Campus. I have a Ph.D degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State. I had my first and second degrees from the University of Port Harcourt, Rivers State. I am a product of Iwhreko Primary School and Government College both in Ughelli town of Delta State. My specialization is communication with research focus on wireless sensor networks (WSNs).
I am married with three beautiful kids and a devout Catholic.
- 1. A. O. Okpare and C. O. Okreghe (2020) POWER ENERGY DISTRIBUTION AND CONSUMPTION IN NIGERIA: THE WAY FORWARD FOR SUSTAINABLE INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT, Nigerian Journal of Technology (NIJOTECH)
https://www.nijotech.com/index.php/nijotech/article/view/2374 Vol.39 Pages:
- 2. Eyenubo, O.J, Okpare, A.O, and Ebisine, E.E. (2020) Analysis of Harmonics of 132/33 KV in Benin City, Nigeria Using Compensation Technique, ECRTD-UK
https://www.eajournals.org/journals/international-journal-of-electrical-and-electronics-engineering-studies-ijeees/vol-6-issue-1-2020/analysis-of-harmonics-of-132-33-kv-in-benin-city-nigeria-using-compensation-technique/ Vol.6(1) Pages: 13 - 26
- 3. A.O.Okpare, F.I.Anyasi, and D.Ebegba (2019) Design and Implementation of a Wireless Sensor Network for Monitoring Oil Pipeline, Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology
http://www.journalcjast.com/index.php/CJAST/article/view/29043 Vol.32 (2) Pages: 1 -13
- 4. A.O.Okpare, F.I.Anyasi, and D.Ebegba (2019) Oil Pipeline Leak Detection and Localisation Using Wireless Sensor Networks, Current Journal of Applied Science and Technology
http://www.journalcjast.com/index.php/CJAST/article/view/29218 Vol.32 (1) Pages: 1 -9