- Area of Specialization: Financial Accounting, Oil and Gas Accounting, Financial Statement Analysis, Environmental Accounting
- Department of Accounting/Banking & Finance
- Felix Enaibre Ighosewe is an alumnus of Illuelogbo grammar school Owhologbo in Isoko local Govt area and Ogbe secondary School Effurun Warri. He attended Edo State University (Now Ambrose Alli University) Ekpoma where he graduated with a Second class upper Division in Accounting. He was the university prized man. He was the best graduating student in Accounting/Finance Dept, the best graduating student in Faculty of social Sciences and the overall best graduating student in the University. He also holds an MSc in Accountancy from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, MBA from Delta State University Abraka, Masters of Energy/ Petroleum Economics from Delta state University Abraka. He is currently a PhD Accounting candidate at the Anambra State University, Igbariam. He is an associate member institute of public Accountant of Nigeria; An associate member of Institute of Cost and Management, associate member of Institute of Chartered Economics and associate member of Institute of chartered Management. Before joining the services of Delta state university, he has worked in several private and public sector organisations as Accountant , Administrator and once lectured in the Polytechnics . He has published several papers in both local and international peer reviewed journals and currently lectures Oil and Gas Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis and Valuation.
- 1. Ighosewe, E.F & Enakirerhi, I. L (2020) IFRS adoption and value relevance of financial statement of listed industrial firms in Nigeria., SokotoJournal of Management studies./ Usmanu Danfodiyo university, Sokoto.
Vol.24(3) Pages: 54-70
- 2. Eferakeya, I. & Ighosewe, F. E. (2020) Effect of audit qualityon earnings managementof firms listed on the industrial goods sector of Nigerian stock exchange., Jalingo Journal of Social And Management Sciences/ Taraba state university Jalingo
Vol.2(4) Pages: 33-50
- 3. Temile, S.O., Enakirerhi, L. I., Ighosewe, F.E. & Dadang, P. J. (2019) Risk management and internal control system of Nigeria Banking sector, Humanities And social Science Review/ GIAP Journals.
Vol.7(4) Pages: 943-949
- 4. Ighosewe, F. E. (2018) Human resource accounting and firms performance of listed pharmaceutical firms in Nigeria., West African Journal of Business And Management Sciences(Nigerian Edition)/Faculty Of Business Administration , Imo state University.
Vol.7(2) Pages: 162-173
- 5. Ighosewe, F.E. & Offor, N.T. (2017) Effect of Treasury Single Account (TSA) on Banks performance in Nigeria: An Exploratory study., Sahel Analyst Journal of management sciences/Faculty of Management Sciences, University of Maiduguri
Vol.15(1) Pages: 32-49
- 6. Ighosewe, F. E. & Temile, S. (2017) Determinants of Capital structure: Empirical evidence from listed pharmaceutical firms in Nigeria., Journal of Management sciences/university op Maiduguri
Vol.15(8) Pages: 103-115
- 7. Ighosewe, F. E. & Enaworu, A. (2016) Impact of Value Added Tax on Economic Growth in Nigeria., AAU Journal of management sciences/Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma
Vol.7(2) Pages: 11-25
- 8. Eferakeya, I., Ighosewe, F. E. & Offor, N.T. (2016) The relationship between corporate Governance and fraud prevention in Nigeria: A perceptual view., Journal of social and management sciences/Delta state university Abraka
Vol.11(3) Pages: 57-73
- 9. Agbada, A. O. & Ighosewe, F. E. (2015) Efficiency of government funding strategies and MSMEs performance in Nigeria: Empirical analysis., Promoting finance of Micro,small and medium enterprises in Nigeria/College of social and management sciences, Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti.(chapter contribution).
Vol. Pages: 49-70
- 10. Ighosewe, F.E. & Akpokerere, O.E. (2015) Economic reforms and the performance of Nigeria's manufacturing sector from 1981-2012., Journal of Business and Organisational development/Center for research and Innovation
Vol.8(4) Pages: 281-290
- 11. Ovbiagele, A.O. & Ighosewe, F. E. (2013) Organisational culture and employee commitment and efficiency in Delta state, Contemporary management practice for sustainable development in Nigeria./ Faculty of Management Sciences DELSU, Asaba campus(chapter contribution)
Vol. Pages: 305-320
- 12. Ighosewe, F. E. & Osazevbaru, H.O. (2013) The challenges of Bank fraud: A test of fraud triangle model, Asian academic research journal of multidisciplinary/Online
Vol.1(12) Pages: 321-333
- 13. Osazevbaru, H.O. & Ighosewe, F.E. (2012) In defense of technical analysis of stock market behaviour, Journal of Business and Organisational development/Centre for research and Innovation
Vol.4 Pages: 52-59
- 14. Agbawe, C.O. & Ighosewe, F.E. (2011) An evaluation of corporate organization's financial performance as listed in the Nigerian stock exchange market, International Journal of Management Sciences/Pan-African Book Company
Vol.3(7) Pages: 158-173