- Area of Specialization: Management
- Department of Business Administration & Marketing
- Anyibuofu Anthony KIFORDU is an expert in Diversity Management and Management Consulting. An accomplished academic in his own right. He holds a Bachelor of Science (BSc Business Administration) degree, Masters of Science (MSc), Post Graduate Diploma in Education(PGDE), Doctor of Philosophy and Master of Business Education degrees. He was scholarly and outstanding in these degrees and distinguished himself in academics with a PhD in Management within three years.
Dr Kifordu is a multitasker with various scholarly publications in the areas of Diversity Management, Management Consulting, Human Resources Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Educational Administration and Management, Small Scale Business and Strategic Management. Kifordu had his working experiences spanning across College of Education, Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku, Edo University Iyamho, Edo State, and currently with Delta State University Asaba, 2020-date. He has taught so many courses in Business Administration, Management Entrepreneurship, Operations Research, Quantitative Analysis, supervised graduate and post-graduate academic projects and dissertations. He has also served as External Examiner in the School of Business, Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku. His academic prowess earned him an Editorial Board membership in various foreign and local Journal Bodies. He is a Full Member Nigeria Economic Society (FMNES), Associate Member, Nigeria Institute of Management (AMNIM), Teachers Registration Council Nigeria (TRCN), Member Association of Business Educators, Nigeria (ABEN), Member Nigeria Vocational Association (NVA) and Member The Academy of Management Nigeria (TAMN)). He has passionately pursued his discipline in style and class.
In recognition of his contributions to knowledge through research and community development, Dr Kifordu has been honoured by different Professional Bodies as a distinguished fellow. He is widely published in different areas of his specialization and has attended so many conferences/seminars and workshops within and outside the country.
Dr Kifordu has served as the pioneer Ag Head, Accounting, Business, and Economics, Ag. Head Business Administration and Entrepreneurship as well as the Ag. Director Entrepreneurship and Linkages. During his time, as the Ag. Head and Director, he played key roles in helping shape the academic and economic path of the young and vibrant world-class university, Edo University Iyamho through academic excellence, policies on several fronts, including NUC Accreditation, departmental reform, Entrepreneurship skills, the architecture of investment financing, business development, business plan and regulatory framework for doing business and held so many other administrative positions in Edo University Iyamho, Edo State.
Dr Kifordu loves reading, playing chess, making friends, sports and music. He is a man of faith and happily married. A marriage blessed with Children.
- 1. Victor Chukwunweike Ehiedu, Anthony Ogormegbunan Odita & Anthony Anyibuofu Kifordu (2020) Cashless Policy Model and Nigeria Economic Growth, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems
https://www.jardcs.org/abstract.php?id=5740 Vol.12(7) Pages: 1975-1982
- 2. Odita Anthony Ogormegbunan, Victor Chukwunweike Ehiedu & Anthony Anyibuofu Kifordu (2020) Globalization: Conflicts of Opportunities, Challenges & Constraint Factors in Nigerian Business Environment, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems
https://www.jardcs.org/abstract.php?id=5741 Vol.12(7) Pages: 1983-1994
- 3. Felix Orishede, Anthony Anyibuofu Kifordu, Slyvester Ukwandi (2020) Bureaucratic Cost of Diversification and Long Term Survival of a Firm. , Talent Development & Excellence
http://iratde.com/index.php/jtde/article/view/1642 Vol.12(1) Pages:
- 4. Felix Orishede, A. Anthony Kifordu, O. Kingsley Uyokpeyi (2020) Strategic Leadership: A Vehicle For Evolutionary Dynamism, Test Engineering and Management, The Mattingley Publishing Co., Inc.USA
http://www.testmagzine.biz/index.php/testmagzine/article/view/12667/9614 Vol.12(1) Pages: 26967-26980
- 5. A. Anthony Kifordu, Felix Orishede, Chibuzor Benjamine Nwajei (2020) Effect of Cost Advantage on Organization Value Chain in Selected Manufacturing Firms, Test Engineering and Management, The Mattingley Publishing Co., Inc.USA
http://www.testmagzine.biz/index.php/testmagzine/article/view/12666/9613 Vol. Pages: 26954- 26966
- 6. U. Young Okwuise, Tennyson Oghoghomeh, A. Anthony Kifordu (2020) The Impact Of Talent Management Strategy on the Fmcgs Performance in Nigeria., Test Engineering and Management, The Mattingley Publishing Co., Inc.USA
http://www.testmagzine.biz/index.php/testmagzine/article/view/12668 Vol. Pages: 26954- 26966
- 7. Florence Konye Igweh, Kifordu A. Anthony and Egbule Solomon (2020) Modern Innovative HRM Practices and Organizational Effectiveness: The Mediating Role of Innovative Culture in Nigerian Healthcare Sector, International Research Journal of Management, IT & Social Sciences.
https://doi.org/10.21744/irjmis.v7n5.978 Vol.7(5) Pages: 117-129
- 8. Rollins Chiyem Iyadi, Anthony Anyibuofu Kifordu & Peter Ofili (2020) The Impact of Public Relations in Managing Students Related Crisis in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions , International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology
Vol.29(7) Pages: 5178-5188
- 9. Kifordu A.A, Okpo U and Egwuenu S (2019) Workplace Diversity Management and Employee Performance: Perspectives of a Brewing Firms in Southern Nigeria., International Journal of Governance and Development
https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=s3MnAxUAAAAJ&hl=en Vol.6(1) Pages: 124-131
- 10. Kifordu A. A, F. Igweh and Agbor Stephen (2019) Errors of Entrepreneur in Nigeria: The Blue Ocean Strategy as Panacea, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities
http://sciencescholar.us/journal/index.php/ijssh Vol.3(2) Pages: 261~276.
- 11. Kifordu A.A, Nwankwo W & Ukpere Wilfred (2019) The Role of Public-Private Paternership on the Implementation of National Cybersecurity Policies: A Case of Nigeria, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamic and control Systems
https://www.jardcs.org/abstract.php?id=2192 Vol.11(8) Pages: 1386-1392
- 12. Nwankwo W and Kifordu.A.A (2019) Strengthening Private Sector Participation in Public Infrastructure Projects through Concession Policies and Legislations in Nigeria, A Review Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamic and control Systems
https://www.jardcs.org/abstract.php?id=2189 Vol.11(8) Pages: 1360-1370
- 13. Kifordu A.A,Odiwo O.W and Oboli I (2019) National Development through innovations and Technological Capabilities on customers patronage in Nigeria: Communication Firms in perspective, Nigerian Academy of Management Journal
- 14. Kifordu A.A, Ogala S and Chukwuma S.C (2018) Impact of Operations Management in Business Performance in Nigeria Brewing Industry. A study of Edo and Enugu States. University of Portharcourt Journal of Management, University of Portharcourt Journal of Management,
Vol.3(2) Pages: 57-68.
- 15. Kifordu A.A and Ogala S.C (2018) The Place of Entrepreneurship Creativity and Innovation on Business Performance through Industrial Collaboration: A study of Selected Commercial Banks in Nigeria., An International Multidisciplinary Journal of SMART
- 16. Iregbgu N, Ogbo A and Kifordu A.A (2018) Effect of Supply Chain Management on Managerial Performance of The Private Manufacturing Enterprises(PMEs) in South East, Nigeria, Sriwaijaya International Journal of Dynamic Economics and Business.SIJDEB
Vol.2(1) Pages: 1-20
- 17. Chukwuma C.C and Kifordu A.A (2018) The Significance of fringe benefits on employee morale and productivity, International Journal of Law, Management and Social Sciences, IJLMSS
https://ideas.repec.org/a/rej/journl/v21y Vol.21 (68) Pages: 78-92
- 18. Kifordu A.A. and Osuyi S.O (2018) The Role of Vocational Training Centres on the Social and Economic lives of the Populace in Delta State., Social Science Education Journal (SOSCED-J)
soscedj.eksu.edu.ng › Vol.2(1) Pages: 27-32
- 19. Ikemefuna Taire Paul Okudolo, Kifordu A.A and Chukwudumebi Chukwuma (2018) Constitutionalism and the entrenchment of local autonomy in Nigerian federalism: Delta State as case study (1999-2017), Journal of Nation-building & Policy Studies
https://hdl.handle.net/10520/EJC-1375530b8e Vol.2(2) Pages: 23 - 43
- 20. Kifordu A.A., Maduagwu E.N., and Udoh B (2017) Reform Research and Innovation in the Financial Sector of Nigeria: Diversity Issues and Challenges, International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management (IJECM)
Vol.3(1) Pages: 468-478.
- 21. Kifordu A.A., Ohiomu .S. and Oshoke S (2017) Assessment of Entrepreneurial Education and Diversity Management: A Gateway to Sustainable Development in Nigeria, International Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences (IRJMISS)
https://sloap.org/journals/index.php/irjmis/article/view/438 Vol.4(1) Pages: 53-60
- 22. Kifordu A.A., Ogbo A and Okagu K (2017) An Assessment of Hygiene Maintenance Factors on Employee Productivity in Nigeria Telecommunications Industry, International Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences (IRJMISS)
https://sloap.org/journals/index.php/irjmis/article/view/439 Vol.4(1) Pages: 61-70
- 23. Kifordu A.A., Ireogbu N., and Attamah J.I (2017) The Effect of Supply Chain Management Responsiveness on the organizational performance of selected manufacturing enterprise in south east Nigeria, Journal of Management Research (JMR)
- 24. Kifordu A A., E.U. Obijuru., Ukpere I. Wilfred (2017) Strategic Positioning and the Competitive Advantage of Organizations: The Brewing Industry Experience in South Eastern South Eastern Nigeria, International Journal of Business Research (IJBR),
Vol.17 (4) Pages: 7-22
- 25. Kifordu A.A., Odiwo Williams Omokhudu, Oboh Isiah and Maduagu (2017) Business and Economic Development in Nigeria: The Lessons to be learnt, International Journal of Transformations in Business Management (IJTBM),
http://www.ijtbm.com/currentissue.php?id=62 Vol.7 (4) Pages: 83-91
- 26. Kifordu A. A., and Odiwo W (2017) Effects of manufacturing Firm’s capacity planning on performance of the Firm, International Journal of Social Sciences and Educational Studies (IJSSES)
Vol.4 (3) Pages: 193-211
- 27. Enofe, A. O, Dominic, E. S., Kifordu A .A. Ben Etim udoh (2017) A Qualitative Review of Forensic Accounting and Effective Judicial System in Nigeria. , International Journal of Transformations in Business Management, (IJTBM)
Vol.7 (4) Pages: 59-82
- 28. Kifordu A.A., Nwoye Ada-John C., and Okafor C (2017) The Evaluation of Human Resources Management (HRM) Practices and Organizational Resilience in selected manufacturing firms in south east Nigeria. Journal of Management Research , Journal of Management Research (JMR) UNEC
- 29. E. Sambo., E.U.Obijuru., O.N.Emelike and Kifordu A.A . (2017) Economic Relationship among Partnering, Trust and Organizational Efficiency in selected Construction Firms in North-East, Nigeria. , ournal of Finance and Economics,
Vol.5(5) Pages: 240-252
- 30. Obijiru, E.U, Odimegwu,P.I and Kifordu A.A (2017) Effects of corporate social responsibility and Business Ethics on Organizational Performance of the Petroleum Industry in South-south, Nigeria., University of Port Harcourt Journal of Management
Vol.2(2) Pages: 110-126.
- 31. Kifordu A.A, Ugbomeh O.U and Egwuenu S. (2017) Workplace Diversity Management and Employee Performance: Perspectives of a Brewing Firms in Southern Nigeria., University of Port Harcourt Journal of Management,
Vol.2(2) Pages: 92-116.
- 32. Kifordu A.A.,Udoh E.,and Ogbo A (2016) Effect of Workplace Design on Workers Performance in Manufacturing Firms in South-East Nigeria. , ournal of Management Sciences, University of Maiduguri, Borno State,Sahel Analyst
Vol.(14) Pages: 18-36
- 33. KiforduA.A, Ugbomeh O.O and Odiwo O.W (2016) Entrepreneurship Education: A gateway towards the development of Global Economy. , Journal of Entrepreneurship Research and Development (JERD), Kaduna State University, Kaduna
Vol.1(1) Pages: 121 – 134
- 34. Kifordu A.A and Agbonrha-Oghoye Imas Iyoha (2016) Firm Financial Performance and Corporate Social Responsibility: Bidirectional Casuality, LAPAI Journal of Management Science, Ibrahim Babangida Badamosi University, Minna
Vol.7(1) Pages: 143 -158.
- 35. Agbonrha-Oghoye Imas Iyoha; Unuagbon Owaghianye Edosiawerie and Kifordu A.A (2016) Perception of Stakeholders on the Implication of the Single Treasury Account on the Nigerian Economy. , Sahel:Analyst;Journal of Management Sciences, University of Maiduguri
Vol.14 (5) Pages:
- 36. Egwenu,S., Kifordu A.A and Ukpere W. (2016) Project Control as a Technique for Organizational Efficiency: A Case study of selected firms in Delta State, International Journal of Corporate Ownership and Control
www.virtusinterpress.org Vol.13(4) 242-247. Pages: 242-247.
- 37. Chukwuma, C. S., Odiwo W.O and Kifordu A.A (2016) The impact of privatization and commercialization in Nigeria, International Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences (IRJMIS)
www.researchgate.net › publication › 308040168 Vol.3(9) Pages: 91-102.
- 38. Odiwo Williams Omokhudu, Rev Fr Chukwuma Stephen , Kifordu A. A (2016) The Impact of Corporate Governance on the Performance of Manufacturing Firms in Nigeria, International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR)
https://www.ijsr.net/archive/v5i9.php Vol. Pages: 924-933
- 39. Maduagu N, Kifordu A.A and Ogbo A (2016) Effective Management of Intellectual Capital and Organizational Performance in Selected Manufacturing Firms in Nigeria, International Research Journal of Management, IT and Social Sciences (IRJMIS)
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/311866260 Vol.3(11) Pages: 924-933
- 40. Ogbo, A.I.,Kifordu A.A. and Ukpere I.W (2015) Employment Generation through ICT: A Case Study of Delta State of Nigeria ICT Policy Project, International Journal of Corporate Ownership and Control
www.virtusinterpress.org Vol.12(4) Pages: 851 – 855
- 41. Kifordu A.A. and Ogbo A. (2015) Diversity Management Research (DMR) as a Strategy for Sustainable Development in the Third World: Experiences and future Plans of Intellectuals, Elsvier – Procedia International Journal of Social and Behavioural Sciences
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282556934 Vol.195 Pages: 1303 – 1310.
- 42. Kifordu, A.A., Victor-Ehiedu F., Igbe F (2015) Assessment of Utilization of Forensic Accounting in Nigeria by Lecturers of Business Education, Journal of Studies
Vol.(2)2 Pages: 118-121
- 43. Kifordu, A.A. and Agwai, S.C (2014) The Need for Entrepreneurship Education for all Business Education Graduates, Delta Business Education Journal (DBEN)
- 44. Jegbefume, F.N. Utebor, J. and Kifordu, A.A (2014) Challenges in the Use of New Learning Technologies in Business Education Programme. , Nigerian Journal of Business Education (ABEN)
- 45. Ogbo, A.I; Kifordu, A.A. and Ukpere, W.I (2014) The Effect of Workforce Diversity on Organizational Performance of Selected Firms in Nigeria, Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, MCSER Publishing, Italy
Vol.(5)10 Pages: 231-236.
- 46. Kifordu, A.A (2014) An Empirical Analysis of the Structure of Domestic Debt and its Impact on the Performance of the Nigerian Economy, Tenth International Conference on Sustainable Development.
- 47. Uyimadu, S.O. and Kifordu, A.A (2014) Inventory Management Practices in Manufacturing Firms, Journal of International knowledge Sharing Platform
www.iiste.org Vol. 4(9) Pages: 40 -45
- 48. Kifordu, A.A (2013) Poverty Alleviation of Small and Medium Scale Enterprise in Nigeria, International Journal of Management of Engineering, Accounting, Marketing, Finance and other facilities
Vol.(12), Pages: 183-188.
- 49. Kifordu, A.A (2013) Re-Engineering Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) Toward Capacity Building for Sustainable Development, TVET Journal
- 50. Kifordu, A.A; Muhammad, A. & Onwueizegbe, C. (2012) Third World Production Development in the Millennium: The Role of Researchers and Academics, African Journal of Management and Administration, (5)1, 25-35.
https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C5&q=kifordu++anthony+&btn Vol.(5)1 Pages: 25-35.
- 51. Kifordu, A.A. (2012) Workplace, listening and Non Verbal Communication, Journal of Management Science, Social Science and Multinational/Trans-National Enterprise Development
Vol.(11)4 Pages: 192-195.
- 52. Dibashi A. and Kifordu, A.A (2011) Measures of Central Tendency, Nigeria Journal of Management Sciences
Vol.(12) 3 Pages: 198-179.
- 53. Kifordu, A.A (2011) Production Management, Nigeria Journal of Management Sciences
Vol.(12) 3 Pages: 289-298.
- 54. Kifordu, A.A (2011) Drivers of Growth and Performance in Manufacturing Small and Medium Enterprises, Nigeria Journal of Finance and Management
Vol.(10)2 Pages: 65-71